November 18, 2015

New Handbags!

I have been on the lookout for a new handbag for over a year and finally while out shopping for girls weekend a couple weeks ago I found not one, but two that I loved!

The one I am currently using is in a gorgeous light grey color which I never thought I would be drawn to but I couldn't stop thinking about.

It's great winter color for a girl like me who likes to accent with white.



I really like the big, chunky handles and the quilt detailing on the sides.
Plus it's the perfect size, large but not too over the top.




The second bag made me gasp when I first saw it (always a good sign!)

It in a charcoal grey color that has a metallic seen  look to it.




I love the shape of the bag also and the small gold accents on the corners.




Both bags have an optional larger over the shoulder strap to add if I want.  Which is a nice option to have.



I found both bags at Charming Charlie in case your wondering!

bye now,

Robin

2 comments:

  1. I love them both, Robin! Great quilted detail on the white...and love the metallic sheen on the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both Robin....I wish I was a big purse person,,,but I don't have enough stuff to put in one!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!